In order to utilize the services at some Web sites / Mobile Application you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as account information (user name and password), credit card information (card type, account number, expiration date, and billing address), banking information (Swift/ABA routing number, account number, bank name and address), PayPal email, email address, IM user ID, name and company name, tax identification number, and home or work address and telephone number, as well as certain demographic information such as city, state, country and zip code. AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com uses your PII to deliver the services you have requested and to communicate with you, including certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com. All such information is provided voluntarily by you. If you provide a friend’s email address to AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com for the “refer-a-friend” feature, we use that email address only for the purpose of sending your friend the email you requested. No PII is utilized by AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com for the purpose of displaying advertisements or for profiling. AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com does not sell, rent or lease PII to third parties. No Information from Minors : You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Products. IP Addresses: Your use of the Products will involve the transmission of your Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) to AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com's servers. This IP Address is necessary for communication with you via the Internet and may be used and stored on our servers. We use IP Addresses to determine the general geographic locations of our users; we do not link IP addresses to identify you personally for marketing purposes. AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com does not share non-PII (pseudonymous) information with third parties. Third Party Collection: The Software will display to you targeted Web sites / Mobile Application and/or advertisements that are hosted by third parties (“Third Party Hosted Advertisements”). These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may place cookies on your hard drive and use the cookies to tailor delivery of content to you by profiling your use of a web site / AddMax / AddMax or advertisements that you select. These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may collect information such as your IP address, your browser type and the date and time that the targeted Third Party Hosted Advertisement was served to you. To learn about how certain of these third parties collect and use information visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com offers you choices for the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com, and you may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive. These communications choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain AddMax.com or Addmaxpromoters.com services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service. You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information, and can either do so through the applicable web site / AddMax / AddMax or by writing to us using our Contact Us form. We will contact you within 30 days regarding your request.
Word Commission in App / Website is Termed as Cashback and Amount given to COntractor.
AddMax is a Smartphone Application Which is Owned By AddMax. By Installing AddMax and referring it you your friends Anyone can earn some amount.
A user should be 18+ of age.
A user should install AddMax and Complete the challenge to be a part of our system
Every user should enter all details while signup
This is must to Accept all the Terms and conditions while signup
AddMax is not responsible if any kind of damage / problem / error comes in your Mobile phone.
AddMax having all right to withdraw its services any time .
Its upto us whether we pay you or not.
If anyone found breaking terms and conditions the AddMax having all rights to immediately disable that account.
AddMax May / May not send Payment of Joinings.
This is the responsibility of User if they enter Wrong Bank details or Email ID or any details while Signup of Redeem.
Any Other charge of will be applicable and paid by user only.
If something went wrong then this is not our responsibility.
People Who are distributing promotional messages of AddMax on Internet / Physically are at their own risk. We are not Distributing any Message to Anyone.
Every user will get commission of Installed apps in phone . If they installed 2 apps and both 2 are approved by advertiser then only we Spprove payment for his parents.
Payout via bank or Paypal will be sended after 1 month. Eg : Earnigns of April will be transferred by 1st week of june.
If anykind of Malware/ virus comes due to installations of Apps other than AddMax (Which are in Challenge) then we are not responsible for that. We May Withdraw our All services Anytime.
Welcome to AddMax.com / AddMax. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site / AddMax or opening account so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to AddMax.com / AddMax and its affiliates and advertisers.
The TOS specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition AddMax shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
By using this Site / AddMax, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site / AddMax.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site / AddMax following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these Terms of Service.
Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
- This Site / AddMax is provided “as is” and without any warranties, claims or representations made by AddMax.com / AddMax of any kind, either express, implied or statutory with respect to this Site / AddMax, including warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, nor are there any warranties created by course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage. Without limiting the foregoing, AddMax.com / AddMax does not warrant that this Site / AddMax or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this Site / AddMax and/or the server that makes same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, Trojan-Horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
- AddMax only refers to third party Apps / offers / Websites and we are not responsibity if anything went wrong with the user then AddMax is not responsible for this incedent. This responsibility is only of those websites which users visited.
- If Any user promote AddMax by doing any fake promise or misguide anyone then AddMax or AddMax. is not responsible for that. We will take strict action against that person.
- AddMax is Doing Only Affiliate Marketing and we are not taking any type of money / investment from anyone. If anyone asks you to pay money then Dont pay and inform us at info@AddMax.com . This is Punishable offense.
- We are not responsible if anyone promote AddMax by doing any wrong commitment. Please let us know if you find someone doing wrong commitment.
- We are not responsible if someone promotes AddMax in wrong way.
- we are not taking any type of money from anyone. SO shopping from AddMax is just a path and we redirects you to third party website where you do shopping and you pay to them. we are not responsible if any type of problem occurs in delivery of product.
- Company May Block Any ID Permanently If we found any one Breaking Terms and Conditions or Not Supporting His Team or Misguiding People.
- Company May Disable Your ID permanently If We Found Anyone Spreading Negativity Against Company and Misguide People.
- Company Will Disable and Ban Your Account / ID permanently if You Use any Celebrity Image / Snap to Promote Your AddMax Account. This is iLLgal and we will take a strict action against him / her.
- Dont Do any type of Spam comments on Other Advertise's App With Name of AddMax . We will Permanently Ban Your account if you Find such things.
- If You are Silver Achiever or Above Achiever in AddMax and Promoting Competitor Apps / Companies Like AddMax (WHose Work is To Earn by Installing Apps) or misguiding People Against AddMax Then Your AddMax ID Will Be Banned Permanently.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You understand and agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AddMax.com / AddMax be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any AddMax.com / AddMax Site / AddMax, materials or functions on any such Site / AddMax, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
Company holds the copyright for all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site / AddMax, including, without limitation, the Company trademark, logo, design, text, graphics and forms, including the selection and arrangement of such elements. In addition, the entire Site / AddMax is copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws. Company holds the copyright in the materials as well as the collective work. The collective work may also include works that are the property of Company’s licensors, which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Company used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Company. Any other trademarks, service marks and trade names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
You specifically agree and acknowledge that you have, in addition to the terms of this agreement, reviewed the terms under the Terms and Conditions and any other agreements which may be incorporated by reference therein, and to the extent of their incorporation herein you agree to be bound by them.
Publishers will receive earnings based on valid, non-fradualent, clicks that take place on their Web Sites. These earnings are subject to audit and fraud review and are not final until paid. Payments are based on AddMax data as defined, accounted, and audited by AddMax. Payments to Publishers residing in the United States or residing outside of will be made via PayPal. All accounts will be settled in AddMax dollars ($CD) and no payments will be issued for any amounts less than $10 for Paypal . Any amounts less than these amounts will carry over to the next month. Publishers are responsible for maintaining the correct contact and payment information associated with their accounts. This must be done online using the AddMax web site / AddMax / AddMax. Returned or cancelled payment bank/service fees due to any error in Publisher contact or payment information are the Publishers responsibility, and will be deducted from Publisher account balance. Any fees incurred by Publisher as a result of payments, including but not limited to bank fees and PayPal fees, are the sole responsibility of Publisher.
- Any Other / extra Fees which will be spended to send payout to publisher will be Paid Only by Publisher himself.
- AddMax. will not be responsible if Publisher enter incorrect Bank information / Beneficiary Information.
- Wire Transfer have minimum payout of $10 for india and Paypal have minimum payout of $10 for other countries.
- Due to RBI Rule Payment to Indian Customers Payout cannot be sended via Paypal.
- Direct Bank Transfer is Only Applicable for Indian Customers and have minimum Payout of $10.
- Currency Conversion is Only According to Paypal Currency Convertor.
AddMax (AddMax.) is a Android Application whose earnings are based Advertisements. We have Many advertisers who wants to advertise their Android Application and through AddMax platform they are installing their apps through our users.
Advertisers are paying AddMax on per install basis and AddMax is distributing to users in the same manner upto 7 levels.
AddMax not taking any kind of joining money nor any hidden charges to install these apps. AddMax is simply taking money from advertiser for his apps instllation and distributing that money to his Users (Contracters).
Eg : If Advertisement agency wants to Advertise Flipkart Application then they pay AddMax on per install basis of App and then AddMax distributing the received money to 7 levels in his network.
We Declare that AddMax is Not a Concept of Money Circulation nor Chit Fund and Not following any illegal Multilevel Marketing Concept.
AddMax is a Concept of Money generation .
We never Promised Flat Payout. Anyone can get less or higher payout on per joining. In Video of AddMax we have just shown example of $2 but Our Payout totally depends on Live Rate which is shown in Dashboard.
We distribute Live rate to 7 levels. Please Keep in Mind If anyone Misguide that You will surely earn $1 - $10 Per Joining then they are misguiding You.
- We Never Pay Flat Payout , Our payout may Vary because we distribute payout of basis of advertiser's response.
- We are not responsible if anyone fools you that you can earn $1-$10 per Joining then he is doing false commitment to you.
- In AddMax We are showing Earning in Symbol ($) is not US dollar or any country's Currency. That Earning is Wallet POints and also depends on Our Own Conversion system We Pay $1= Rs 62. So While Giving you payment via Bank transfer as Per Government Rule we will deduct 2% as TDS from your Withdrawal Amount.
- You may Earn $0.00 for referring someone if you dont install apps properly.
- It is possible that you may not get exact 50% of live rate. Due to following reasons you may get less payout or $0.00 payout.
- This is only your responsibibly if you installs apps in AddMax and your internet Data consumes. AddMax is not responsible for data consumption of person.
You May get 50%* of payout according to Live rate If You follow following instructions.
This is Must to Teach All your Referred Friends to Follow Following Instructions to Get Maximum Amount :
1. This is Must To Open All Apps which comes in Challenge for At-Least 1 Minute. (One By one)
2. Don’t Use Same Wifi for Multiple Joinings At same Time. This causes duplication of IP address and Advertiser refuses the Payment. So At 1 time Join only 1 Person on one Wifi and then Restart Your Wifi and Do another Joining.
3. If App is already ever installed in your Phone then Payment of that app will not be credited even you uninstall it.
4. Do not use any shortcut to complete the challenge Like : Transferring Apps Through Bluetooth or Installing Apps through any other Software like BlueStack,etc
We need Following Document as per Government to Submit KYC of Every customer. All Customers are must to Submit these following documents whether thay are receivng payment through bank or other sources . Documents are :
We Cant Send you Payment unless you Submit these Documents .
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. AddMax does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by AddMax.
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website / App is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. AddMax does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website / App. AddMax does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website / App. AddMax accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. AddMax is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. AddMax cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website / App. AddMax shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. AddMax does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website / App and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
6. AddMax does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website / App come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall AddMax hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall AddMax have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. AddMax is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. The Website / App is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. AddMax is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall AddMax hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall AddMax have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. AddMax is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
9. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website / App may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
10. You release and indemnify AddMax and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website / App and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, AddMax cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website / App. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website / App.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. AddMax reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.